Global RoHS Solutions…because “Hazardous Substance Restriction” Directives are just about everywhere your customers are.Global RoHS
EU…China…California…Japan…Korea…Norway…South America… Australia/New Zealand…others on the way. And, naturally, there are differences in the number of substances, product scope, compliance basis, information disclosure and other requirements.
GCG’s Deep Domain Expertise and “Roll-Up-Our-Sleeves” Approach
No company ever wants their access to markets, customers and revenue interrupted. GCG can assist you in RoHS-proofing your company against governmental product bans and/or customer-terminated contracts.
Since 2002, we have pioneered RoHS compliance with our:
- Award-winning MDW-ES Substance and Material Management Solution
- Deep domain expertise with companies at all supply chain levels in the high-tech, medical, semi-conductor equipment, consumer and other industry sub-sectors
- Managed Services approach that provides “one-stop” compliance via our:
- Portfolio of software products and consulting skills
- Data collection services
- Project plans and other documents that can be easily customized for your company
- Third-party “Compliance Alliance” partners like Underwriter Labs and ThermoFisher Scientific that provide lab testing, XRF screening devices and other RoHS-related products and services
GCG's RoHS Related Activities
GCG knows both the RoHS-like Directives and how to help your company reduce its risk, costs and stress. We have been awarded SMT Magazine’s Vision Award for our MDW-ES Substance Management Software Solution…provided RoHS trainings in China, Australia and North America, including eight trainings for the Surface Mount Technology Association…had two representatives on the IPC 1752 Working Committee…and a great deal more.
- Do you have a solution for cleansing, analyzing, status-checking and audit-proofing your RoHS-related substance and material information at the ppm level?
- What is your strategy for collecting full-disclosure substance data from the 3 main sources of that data?
- Do you have a project plan for globally complying with RoHS rather than on a country-by-country basis?